Chocolate is one of the most popular and well-loved types of food all over the world. But not all chocolates are equal. Among all of them, the healthiest variety happens to be dark chocolate. This is a type of chocolate that's made from cocoa just like other chocolates. But it's usually from raw cacao which is why it has a darker color and a more subtle flavor. Dark chocolate isn't as processed as milk or white chocolate which is why it has more health benefits.
Here are some of the benefits of dark chocolate:
1 .Very Nutritious: good source of fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium, zinc and selenium
2. Powerful Source of Antioxidants
3. May Improve Blood flow and lower Blood Pressure
4. Raises HDL and Protects LDL from Oxidation
5. May Reduce Heart Disease Risk
6. May Protect Your Skin From The sun
7. Could Improve Brain Function
Yummy! Go out and eat some Dark Chocolate (in moderation)!